Cleaning Tips Every Clean Freak Needs To Know
1. Soak the filter for your vent hood in hot water and Borax to make it shine again.
2. Scrub the burnt bottoms of your pans with Bar Keeper’s Friend to make them look new.
3. Shine up greasy grates on your stove by soaking them overnight with a little ammonia.
4. Coat the inside of your oven with a mixture of baking soda, water, and dish soap, then let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
5. Then give your oven racks a bath in dish soap, dryer sheets (yup!), and hot water.
6. Combat sticky kitchen dust by wiping it with cooking oil or mineral oil.
7. Clean the calcium buildup off of your faucet by tying a plastic bag full of a de-scaler around it.
8. Wash your sink out like a dish (using hot water and dish soap), then polish it with flour.
9. Dust and wipe down the top of your counters and fridge, then lay down paper grocery bags to catch dust in the future.
10. If you have a stainless steel fridge or other appliances, polish them with Pledge.
Latest Blog Posts
Super Cute Well Maintained Home... No HOA! Hurry This One Won't Last With This Price! Current Owner Bought Home From Original Owner A Year And Half Ago So Lots Of Pride Of Ownership in This Home!